Advantages of Using Galbraith Laboratories, Inc. for All Your Chemical Laboratory Requirements
Whether searching for a
chemical laboratory or already enjoying the partnership of one, the three most critical qualities a company looks for are current technology, a solid, comprehensive quality program, and a commitment to exceptional customer service.
Galbraith realizes there are many chemical laboratories to choose from, yet we believe that our nearly 62
years of experience serving a broad spectrum of industry in the international marketplace has established the credibility, stability and
expertise that companies seek.
Galbraith Laboratories, Inc. is a contract analytical testing laboratory with global experience in a wide range of client applications. Our rich history has provided opportunities to serve all types of business and industry, government, medical, academia and other enterprises. Our customers benefit from service-based advantages that we call “The Galbraith Difference” . . .
- Industry Specific Expertise
- Technical Expertise
- Regulatory Expertise
- Multiple Method Options
- ISO 17025 Accreditation (view accreditation at www.galbraith.com/iso17025.pdf)
- FDA Registered
- GLP/cGMP Compliance
- Services Range from High Volume, Routine Analyses to Technically Complex and Custom Projects
- Extensive Analytical Capabilities
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Quality Assurance Program
- Regulatory Affairs Program
- Customer Service and Technical Support Services
- Exceptional Employee Tenure
- Extraordinary Customer Loyalty
Galbraith is dedicated to continuously providing the highest level of performance and service that has earned us the trust and confidence of customers around the world. We are proud and grateful for each of our many long-standing customer relationships.
Galbraith strives to deliver world-class analytical services through education and training designed to expand employee knowledge and expertise. We offer employees educational opportunities from a broad spectrum of resources to meet current market needs.